Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice to wake up this happy?

Every morning, Gabrielle is so full of smiles that it makes me wonder what it would be like to wake up so happy!! I have been waking up happier because I'm feeling better, but she sure loves the morning more than I do (at least until I get my coffee!).

I got a quick video this morning of her - the last few seconds she realized she was hungry so mommy quick put down the camera and fed her :) This video was after a good 11 hour sleep and talking to her mobile animals for a while before I came in!

Um I know she doesn't take after her daddy with this wake-up disposition, haha! He needs 20 minutes to "boot up his brain" before you can even talk to him :)

Even without my coffee, going in to get her is first thing in the morning is one of my favorite times of the day... no matter how I feel, her smiles just make me smile.

No comments: