

We went shopping at the outlets on Monday with Mina & Grace (and about 500 million other people, haha!). I picked out this cute little dress from Osh Kosh, it's so comfy too! Brown with pink little butterflies, lots of brown and pink this season, TOO cute when you have a little girl to dress.
We had so much fun shopping with Mina & Grace; Gabrielle loved staring at Grace and Mina got her to sleep when we ate at Friendly's. It was Gabrielle's first 'restaurant' experience and she did pretty good! Especially after the long shopping marathon we did.
I got this cute little onesie and just love it - that's a little MONKEY on there, haha!
I asked her, who's Mama's monkey??? And I got this adorable smile back!
We also had a visit from my friend Ilona this week! I've missed her alot and it was her first time meeting Gabrielle. We had lots of laughs and caught up on stuff; and had some great Wegman's pizza too. Tomorrow we are going to see Lauren and Heather for a bit, I can't wait!Well, happy week 15 Gabrielle!!!
1 comment:
Cindy, I can't get over how much Gabrielle smiles. She is so sweet and you dress her so pretty. She's sure to be a fashion diva.
Post a Comment