Friday, October 10, 2008

More pictures from our trip to NY

When we were visiting with Gramma and Grampa, Gabrielle got to meet her two cousins Faith & Lucas. Aunt Diana & Lucas came to visit - how cute is this picture? Lucas is giving her a kiss!

Then we laughed about how they had the same "I love my mummy" shirts on, haha! We didn't plan it either! This is one of my favorite pictures, such little cuties!

I was talking to Gabrielle, mostly saying mamamamamamamama and this is the big ole smile I get when I do that. I just melt!

Grampa helped out so much, he babysat and also fed Gabrielle late at night for me; she loves her Grampa, look at the big smile he's getting!

I am going to add some more later from when we went to get Faith off the school bus. She was soooo adorable watching me and Gabrielle!

No comments: