Sunday, October 5, 2008

Look what I can do!

Okay I know that I am such a biased mommy, but I really am amazed at each of Gabrielle's milestones. She is 13.5 weeks old and here's some of the things she is doing now:


*She loves to watch her Baby Faith dvd's http://www.babyfaith.com/ that we got from Denise, Kevin & Emily for her Christening. She is mezmerized by them, its toooo cute! She can watch an entire DVD (um mommy was a little bored after a few minutes).



* She is clasping her hands together and studying her hands alot! This is where her Aunt Diana was entertaining and she was showing off by putting her hands together.

* When she does tummy time, she studies objects for a good five minutes or so! Quite an attention span huh? Here's a picture of her studying the cute dolls my friend Sherry, http://www.anniescupboards.com made for her. She sent us 3 different ones, they are baby-safe and just adorable! *YES she is holding her head up pretty darn good!! I am so proud!

*AND how bout those big ole smiles she flashes? * She also does ALOT of coo'ing/talking that just makes me giggle when I listen. I got this on video last night. (sorry its so dark, I better turn the lights up next time!)

So that's our little girl's tricks so far! We're so proud :)

2 comments:

boogie said...

AAA-dorable!! more videos, more videos! you rock, cindy! XO

pumpkinseedmama said...

Oh my gosh Cindy ~ she is absolutely adorable!! I loved hearing her "talk!"
Love,
Terri xo