Carol & I attempted to make my Halloween costume - what a disaster! I say attempted because even tho we are both great sewers, those clothing patterns really STINK. We spent many days on it and I paid $45 for materials; we ended up running to Goodwill on Friday and found a dress and some other things for about $10 that I'm going to re-work for my costume. I'll never try those clothing patterns again!We also got to see Aunt Diana, Lucas and Faith - I'm waiting for some pictures so I can upload more of our visit with them. Hint hint ;)
While we were there, Gabrielle turned 3 months old - ALREADY! Time flies!! We celebrated by eating some black & white cookies for her. See Grampa hogged the cookies, haha!!! And I got to blow out a candle with a wish.
Grampa is the bestest babysitter ever! We went out to a quilt shop (of course, I had to buy fabric!), a really fun primitive shop, and again for Goodwill. Grampa stayed home with Gabrielle while we went out. He also fed her every night so I could get my rest since I'm still recovering. THANK you Grampa!!!!
We also went for a walk outside while we were visiting. My parents live on 70 something acres of beautiful country land. We went out walking by their pond and field - we saw the outhouse (what's left of it after the squirrels have eaten it!). I carried Gabrielle for our walk in this pack that my sister gave me. It was pretty kewl!
2 comments:
OMG, i love this! gabrielle is so sweet, and you look so happy! (nice pic, mel)
hey my sweet sweet friend!!! Glad your on the road to feeling better!
I always love the pics you share!!
Take care girlfriend .. I am laways here for you!! xoxox RObin
Post a Comment