We had a great weekend, visiting some family - Justine, Ben and the kids were here from Mississippi and we got to see almost everyone on Sunday over at Liz's house. Aunt Kathy got Gabrielle smiling and laughing again (after a major meltdown from missing her nap!); we got to see Dona and Eric again after having a very nice evening with them last week. And soooo many more cousins and family; we really enjoyed ourselves.
We're getting ready for the Halloween party this Saturday at our house. Its our annual tradition with costume contests and lots of great fun. I've started decorating yesterday - I can't wait for everyone to see it. I have to remember to get pictures before the party this year! Gabrielle and I are dressing up as a special theme, its a suprise tho - not many people know what we're doing. I'll be sure to post those pictures after the weekend :)
OH and I had to show off this picture too - this is for Jess, Justin and ERIC too :) They got us a bunch of adorable outfits and here's one Gabrielle had on the other day. HOW sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment