
A special message for our special teen in Virginia!!! I was singing Happy Birthday to you this morning and Gabrielle added her version of singing along - so here is a very special birthday wish from us.
Okay so I have to share some pictures, which I am sure Kimberly will not like very much. Heehee! I was digging around on our computer and found some going back to 1999. Here they are, all different years but a cute glimpse into Kimberly.

This one is from last November, when she helped me with my open house. I love this picture of Kimberly and Liz:
She turns 16 - yes SIXTEEN - today! I still remember the very first time I met her, she was just 8 years old, almost 9. Mike went to pick her up and I was a nervous wreck. What do I do when I am nervous? CLEAN. Yep I still do that. So she walked in the door and I had big ole rubber gloves on, I was scrubbing the floor. And she was so shy, hiding behind Mike's legs. I told her my rubber gloves were on just in case Mike farted, I needed to clean the floor. She started giggling :) I bet she won't remember that but I do!!!
I remember lots of Barbie playing, gosh - do you remember Kimberly when we spent HOURS setting up "Barbie land" downstairs? And then Blake and Maddie came over and took it apart in about 5 minutes??? I have lots and lots of fun memories with you over the years. I hope you know how much we love you and miss you!!!
Happy 16th Birthday, we can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
2 comments:
Thank you (: though you could have used some better pictures that are there, or go back a couple more years. And Gabrielle's solo was amazing, I can't wait to see her for christmas [:
Happy Birthday Kimberly!
Missy
Cindy's friend that did the jewelry at her home show! ; )
Post a Comment