Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy belated birthdays!!

This week has been so CRAZY! Okay but we missed Liz's birthday yesterday, 12/4 - HAPPY belated birthday Liz :) :) AND my good friend Lucy - you both share 12/4 as your birthdays. Lucy & I have been friends forever and a day and I love ya girl!!!

And Gabrielle turned 5 months old this week, wow - where is the time going?? This is a picture of her on Dec. 2nd, lol - I am sure I won't do this for a whole year. Well, maybe I am sure????


So we went to the PA Christmas show in Harrisburg on Weds. We met up with my good friends Ree and Teresa and then I got to meet Cheryl, Ree's friend. We had fun BUT I will tell you it was one of those 'murphy's law' days for me! It took 4 hours to get home because of that accident on route 78, it was CLOSED. Oh my word! Poor Gabrielle too - I had to haul her upfront to feed her (in her car seat); she then shrieked for about 20 minutes. Which is so unlike her, poor thing - I felt like shrieking too at that point!!! ACK! Well we did make it home safe and sound and I do hope the trucker invovled in the accident is OK.

Well I did get some 'before we left' pictures, she is so cute I can't help it!?!

We are busy little elves here, working on Christmas presents and getting things ready to mail. Lots of neat suprises this year, I'm so excited for Christmas - I can't wait to give some of these gifts.

1 comment:

Melissa, Ken and Sophia Seigfried said...

Heh! Guess what? My bd is 12/4 too! As was my dads and my FIL's. Strange huh?

I can't beleive how big Gabrielle is getting! She is adorable!!!!