Getting to know you, Uncle Jeremy :) And since he didn't send me any pictures, I get freedom to pick the ones I want to publish!!!
1. Full name: Jeremy Nobles Gardner
2. Occupation: Data Analyst
3. Your favorite childhood memory: Every year around Christmas…..sledding and hanging out with family. And here he is hanging out with Gabrielle back in Nov:
4. The best movie you've seen lately (or book you read): I’ve been somewhat disappointed with the movies I’ve seen lately. However, if Just Friends is on, I’ll most likely watch it….plus it’s a funny Xmas movie.5. What you are most looking forward to next year: Having more time off in order to get to NY more often
6. If money were no object... you would .............take a world cruise for 1 year! Then, I’d buy the NY Mets and have awesome seats for every game!! Of course I’d donate a lot of money too; schools, hospitals, etc (ummmm and your sisters some really cool stuff, haha or else you'll remember military school *evil laugh*) Sorry it comes up every year, lol.
This is a picture from last year at Amy's wedding - Jeremy and Nicole :) And my most FAVORITE jeremy picture of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know he will be so mad at me for this.
*heeheeeeeheeeheee*

No comments:
Post a Comment