I got to sleep in, Mike got up with Gabrielle.
Then I got some baby snuggles in bed, which was soooo fun!
As if that's not great enough, I also got breakfast served in bed.
I gifted myself with a good workout.
Then we got the gift of time from Denise, she babysat so we could enjoy a nice dinner out!
Mike made a yummy homemade ice cream cake with my favorite... chocolate peanut butter (so much for the workout!)
I got many phone calls, Im's, messages on facebook, emails wishing me a joyous day - I love every one of those!
And... I got some nice PJ's from my mom, new shoes from dad & Carol, a foot massager from Mike and a neat travel mug from Kimberly.THEN (can you believe there's MORE?), today my friend Robin gifted me with a wonderful box of goodies - beautiful handmade cards, a cupcake pincushion, some cute tags, FABRIC (heehee), an address book she also made for me... I know I am forgetting somethings she sent.
What a special day I had, thank you everyone! Oh and of course here's some pic's - haha, the hairbow doesn't quite stay in! This is a cute Pooh outfit, courtesy of Aunt Diana. It's very comfy, I sure wish I had one ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment