Friday, January 2, 2009

More Christmas pictures

I have some pictures to share from our belated Christmas celebration. Here's one of all 4 of us by the Christmas tree. Mike & I still look a little 'green' haha!





This is one of my favorites of Kimberly and Gabrielle. Heehee, love the Santa hats!

Waiting for Grandma and Grandpa to get here on Sunday.... I embroidered a little Christmas bug on her shirt for her. But it wasn't a comfy shirt, just to dress up in for a bit. And look, she's wearing shoes for the first time (they were off 2 minutes later, lol).

And here's Grandma and Gabrielle:

And Grandpa and Gabrielle:

We had a great time with their visit... we always do :) I wish we lived closer!!!
We also really missed Diana, Elton, Faith & Lucas - who were also dealing with the kids being sick. We're going to celebrate with them real soon tho!

No comments: