Ugh I hate that I haven't been here lately posting updates or pictures or ANYTHIng.
Mike left for 2 business trips - the first one he left Jan 5th, was gone all week; stopped home for a day and now is on the 2nd trip where he won't be home til this Friday or Saturday. Okay so that's really 3 weeks without him. And not to sound like a big ole baby but I DO miss my hubby when he's gone. And I know he misses us too but it's HARD. I shouldn't complain, one of my closest friend's husband is in Iraq until April or May. UGH that is hard!
For anyone who knows us long enough will know... as soon as he leaves, this house starts the 'consiracy' against me. Stuff ALWAYS happens, major stuff. Like running out of oil. Or the furnace breaking. Or a big 3 foot blizzard where the snowblower won't work. All sorts of fun!
Usually I do freak out a bit but I recover quickly and take care of things and move on. Well now that I am "mama bear" I get MORE freaked out than normal. Everything is now fine (well hopefully I can jump start the generator tomorrow); let me just say that. But we've had quite a week!!! I am hoping we can get back to normal and I get actually get some work done then play a bit and have FUN on here.
We have lots of fun things to update on!!! I'll be back tomorrow with at least one or two :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment