First, our costume contest winners. YES we make you dress up when you come to our party! If you don't you get a diaper. Or a quick peek in the costume bin and funny hat, right Heather? ;)
Okay from left to right, Ilona, whoo hoo my birthday pal, she won the scariest costume - she was in a black cape (that covered her head too); she said I seem to have lost my head and now I found it - that was the talking head in the glass bowl, haha!Then in the middle is Kathy who dressed as a clown with a rubber chicken she kept wacking people with - she won the funniest. That wig was a HOOT!
Then comes Eric who won most original costume - he was dressed as Hulk Hogan and yes ladies that is his REAL body. He is a workout fiend and weightlifting champion, I'll post more on him later. Lookin good tho ;)
We tried to get a picture of Gabrielle and I - but she really wasn't too thrilled. Lots of people and not a good nap for the day; then I put her in this weird costume. haha! We went as Little Miss Muffet and her spider. Thank you Bethany for the great idea!!! It was fun for her first Halloween party, next year will be even more fun for her.
We're thinking about having a costume contest for the kids next year - we had quite a few and they were having a great time. Something to think about for next year.
Here's a few more shots of some family all dressed up:



No comments:
Post a Comment