Friday, November 7, 2008

Family blog

There's been LOTS of questions out there - can we use this blog to add more info on other family members? List upcoming events? Use it to keep in touch with each other? Share pictures and news? OF COURSE we can :) Anytime you want to add something, just email me and I will add it! I am just learning to use all the fun features offered with blogger - I'll play and see if we can do a calendar or some other neat stuff. But *please* do share family events and news with us, I'm so happy to include everyone!!!!


And in the spirit of having a little fun with this blog, lets play a game of Guess who?? We have been scanning some older family photo's and I will post them here to see if anyone can guess who they are.



Heehee, that 2nd photo is one of my favorites ;)

No comments: