Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visit with Gramma & Grampa

We went to NY last week to see my parents, it was such a fun and relaxing week. Mike was in CA for work so it was a great week to go visit. I took a lot of pictures!
This is my smiling baby doll... after the puking incident! She got carsick about an hour after we left and I was pulled over on rte. 380 cleaning out the puke and changing her in the back of the car (we were at the side of a truck weigh station with more room on the side of the road). After a quick nap, she was in good spirits. Socks and shoes were on the floor ;)
I got this cute dress for her at Peebles, a shop we went to check out - I had never been.
Taking a little tiny rest (ha ha!).


We celebrated Gramma's birthday on Weds. (which was actually Kimberly's 17th birthday!)

Everyone eating CAKE! YUM!


This is Gramma's cake:

Someone loved cake and M&M's:


Aunt Diana letting Gabrielle dig in her purse. She had ALOT of stuff in there - even a toy truck.


I love this picture of Faith & Lucas, they are peeking and watching the ice skaters on the little rink, it's a fun Christmas decoration all the kids like:

Even Snickers had alot of fun:

And got to wear the crown ;)

On Friday, we woke up to see THIS:
(see the blue playhouse? love it!)

SO pretty?! Until we drove in it. EEK! It was wild - the sun was trying to come thru and then it just did and the roads were dry, the storm was behind us.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN we are leaving Gramma and Grampa's???

We had a really nice trip and always love spending time with everyone. Next visit will probably be Hilton Head - YAY!

No comments: