Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone

We had a wonderful day, I wanted to share some pictures !! Getting ready to go to Aunt Liz's:
I have to put on my coat and STOP playing with the kitchen??

The night before... after we put the table/chairs (from Gramma and Grampa) and the kitchen together:

OOOOOOOH! Discovering the kitchen!
I can sit at the table like a big girl:

OOh I can put things in the kitchen doors:

Playing with the play food from Aunt Diana/Lucas/Faith & Uncle EltoN:
Potato chip :)

Hi "Daise" playing in the fun too:
Elmo books:
Snapshot of some gifts:

Opening Princess Castle from Gramma Sue/Grampa Ron:

Mike & Gabrielle opening a suprise gift from me :)

I got an MP-3 from my parents, whooo!

Taking a break - we still have presents un-opened :)

Uncle Matt came to visit and we opened a nice present from him, notice how "Daise" is helping?

This was the suprise present from me - a Lionel Train set!

Mike set it up on the table last night - lots of fun!!!
YAY, do it again!

We hope you all had a lovely day with your family and loved ones!!! Merry Christmas!
Mike, Cindy & Gabrielle

No comments: