Sunday, June 14, 2009

We're going on vacation

We'll be away this week... Gabrielle & I get to tag along with Mike for once on a trip - to VA Beach (I know, poor us, right? haha!). I am HOPING the weather is good! It's taken 2 full days just to pack/plan/laundry/etc. oh my word.

When we come home, we'll have Kimberly with us!! YAY!!

On the way down, we're going to talk about the food for the picnic, so thank you to everyone who asked us what you can bring. We'll have a plan by the time we get home. You can also just 'tell us' whatever you would like to bring - we don't have a strict menu or anything like that; we love when you bring your specialty or something you love to make. All of the help is much appreciated!!

Have a great week, we may post pics from the beach :)

No comments: