Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation Photos

We've been busy since coming home from vacation, I've wanted to get here and post pictures, etc. and just haven't had time. Well this morning I am awake early so I thought what better time? Here are some of my favorites from our trip to VA beach!

Every morning, Gabrielle and I walked - for about 2.5 hours! Yep! All the way to the beach and up and down the boardwalk. The weather was cloudy but I didn't mind because it protected her from the sun.
Haha, Daddy put her on the bed with pillows all around, I love the look on her face (um and how about that funny hair do ?)
We dressed up to go out to dinner one night, just because :)

The housekeeping ladies were joking with me that I must be a new mom because I brought everything with us! Even this basket of toys from home... but Gabrielle played with them!

We took her swimming in the pool - she LOVED it, especially with daddy. She had a blast!

This is her bathing suit from Gramma Sue: And this was the funniest part! in the hotel, there was a huge full length mirror and Gabrielle spent the first day or so 'staring at the baby in the mirror'. Waving, giggling, watching her. It was so funny to watch!
We had a nice break and getaway, it was fun to tag along with Mike on his trip!

No comments: