Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ummmm happy 4th of July OR??? belated everything?

Yes it's been weeks since I blogged!!! UGH. i hate that. I love coming here and writing and sharing updates/new info/etc. with everyone. Maybe my ramblings are just that??? But I do miss it.

SO we've had a BUSY busy month. The huge party /reunion - thank you to EVERYone who came, who brought gifts, who brought food, who just came with yourself and made us smile for being here!!! We had a blast! It went by too quickly as always :) I have a couple of pic's from that day BUT... I need yours! If you have some email me okay? cindy.markovcy@att.net

Um that WAS an Elmo cake?!
EWWW!

My awesome and sweet and wonderful DEAR friend Mary :) Gabrielle does love her Aunt Mary!
Playing peek A boo with Emily:

My good friend Susan and her daughter Chelsea, GOSH she's all grown up too!
Then we went and got family portraits done, how fun :) SInce Kimberly was here, we wanted to do all 4 of us. I LOVE them! We sent out thank you's with a Gabrielle pic but here are the rest:


So Gabrielle got SO MANY beautiful gifts !! I have to just show off some that Uncle Mike picked out :) I am so impressed with him, he picked the perfect little outfits for our sweet girl.
PJ's so cute and Daddy-snuggle time :)
Pink and brown, our favorite colors. ALtho this is quite the serious face!

Well anyway, THEN we have been busy with the Mom's club events; I'm working on My Lititz craft show -aaaah, less than 2 weeks away!!! And new patterns, new dolls, new 'stuff' for my biz. And Mike's been traveling alot! WOW! What a crazy time?!
We were so lucky to have a visit from Gramma & Grampa too! I'll save that for another post tho.
If ANYONE has any info they want to share, please email me, I'm so happy to add it!!!!

No comments: