I've been sick for almost 2 weeks so I'm a little behind on some updates.
Uncle Polski is doing much better and has been moved to the 5th floor in LHVH, he can have visitors so please do see him if you have some time.
Peter is also doing pretty well, recovering from his knee surgery. Mike saw him a few days ago and he's doing his Physical therapy and working on healing. If you would like to drop him a card, phone call or email let me know - I have his info.
Also, in case you didn't know, Matthew is deployed for 2 years now for training in a new unit he got into with the military. Right now he is at Ft. Bragg, so if you would like his email or mailing address, let me know and I can send that to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment